What is the Design Interaction capability? Why use it?
The Design Interaction capability lets apps interact with a user’s design. Apps can use this capability to provide users with content and automate parts of the design process.
- Provide users with ingredients to add to their design.
- Create entirely custom elements that users can add to their designs.
- Streamline common design workflows.
- Apps can't read information from a design (page dimensions, elements, etc).
- Apps can only add certain types of elements to a design.
- Only a subset of properties for each type of element are supported.
- Apps can only add elements to the current (active) page of a design.