What is the Design Interaction capability? Why use it?
The Design Interaction capability lets apps interact with a user’s design. Apps can use this capability to add content to a user's design, create custom elements, and automate parts of the design process.
- Provide users with design ingredients, such as images and shapes.
- Create entirely custom elements that users can add to their designs.
- Streamline common design workflows.
- Apps can't read information from a design, such as page dimensions or existing elements.
- Apps can only add certain types of elements to a design.
- Only a subset of properties for each type of element are supported.
- Apps can only add elements to the current (active) page of a design.